Ho Chi Minh City Tour and Cu Chi Tunnels
Full Day Trip: start 8.00 – return 18.30
AM: Ho Chi Minh City Tour
We start the trip by visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, followed by exploring the Reunification Palace, and the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum, (optional Ben Thanh Market - only drop off).
PM: Cu Chi Tunnels
Located 60km from HCMC, Cu Chi is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens.
Today, ducks and water buffalos happily co-exist in the rivers along the side of the road. However, the peaceful rural rice paddy scenery belies the area’s violent history. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage & defoliation over this whole area, caused by bombing and mines. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone".
Start our tour in the morning, before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war). Return to Sai Gon.
Price : $40/per person
* Free Pick up & Drop off : Pham Ngu Lao Street or De Tham Street.
- TOUR INCLUDES:
- A/C transfer
- English speaking guide
- 01 mineral water/pax
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee
- TOUR EXCLUDES:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and other meals not indicated in the program
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping).
- CHILDREN POLICY:
- Child from 0 – 4 year old free of charge (Parent will have to payment by themselves if have any supplement)
- From 5 – 9 year old 75% of total rates
- From 10 up to 100% of total rates
- 2 adults will be accompanied by one child free of charge, second children will me request pay 75 % of total rates