Ha Noi Full Day City Tour
One Day Trip
Price Tour with Water Puppet Show or Cycling : $40/ per person
Price Tour without Water Puppet Show or Cycling : $35/ per person
Ha Noi City Tour - Ethnology Museum
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Considered charming colonial city, tourists would find Hanoi very typical feature of oriental city alive with its tree-lined boulevards and lakes and its blend of French, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture. Hanoi is the jewel of Asia. A cyclo trip will bring you to charming "36 streets and 36 wares" of the fascinating Old Quarter.
07:40 - 8:30 Meet your tour guide .
- Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s complex, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stil and One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
- Arrive Ethnology museum to learn about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
13:00 Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 - dedicated to Confucius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam's first university.
- Leave for a legendary Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians.
16:00 Arrive back in your hotel. Tour ends.
- TOUR INCLUDES:
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Vietnamese lunch
- All sight-seeing fees.
- Water Puppet Show or Cycling Tour (optional)
- TOUR EXCLUDES:
- Travel insurance, tax.
- Drinks, tips and others not indicated above.
- CHILDREN POLICY:
- Child from 0 – 4 year old free of charge (Parent will have to payment by themselves if have any supplement)
- From 5 – 9 year old 75% of total rates
- From 10 up to 100% of total rates
- 2 adults will be accompanied by one child free of charge, second children will me request pay 75 % of total rates