Halong Full Day Trip on Asian Dragon Cruise
Being one of the world’s natural wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “The Descending Dragon”.
7:30- 8:00: You will be met by our tour guide and chauffeur with modern minibus at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter experiencing 170 km road trip to Tuan Chau Island with a short break en- route.
12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor,welcome aboard and safety briefing.
12:30 :A gourmet lunch is served in the single-seating restaurant while Asia dragon is taking you on an adyssey journey wends among remote archipellagoes via crowd avoidance route and opens up views of one stupendous seascapes after another, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops includings stone Thumb, Duck, Cock Fighting…
14:00 : Exploring Ba Hang ( Three cave ), There are options to choose either kayaking or taking a bamboo boat rowed by local people, gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons.
15:30: Walk up Mountain to visit Thien Cung Cave with incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
16:30: Returning aboard to participatethe Cooking class and for Sunset Party.
17:00: Disembark, bus ride back Ha Noi city and short break.
21:00: Drop off at your hotel. Trip ends.
Price : $79/per person
- TOUR INCLUDES:
- Pick-up/drop-off by Dcar Limousine 7 Seats or Dcar Fuso Limousine 17 Seats
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees/sight-seeing fees.
- Sunset Party and Cookingclass.
- Vietnamese lunch on board.
- 2 Bottles of water on bus per Person.
- TOUR EXCLUDES:
- Drinks, travel insurance
- Tips and others not mentioned above.
- CHILDREN POLICY:
- Child from 0 – 4 year old free of charge (Parent will have to payment by themselves if have any supplement)
- From 5 – 9 year old 75% of total rates
- From 10 up to 100% of total rates
- 2 adults will be accompanied by one child free of charge, second children will me request pay 75 % of total rates