Deluxe trip in Ha Long Bay
Being one of the world’s natural wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “The Descending Dragon”.
07:40 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide ,start the trip to Ha Long Bay. Have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
12:15 Board Dragon Cruise to start a wonderful time enjoying stunning landscapes of Ha Long.
- Savor lunch on board while passing beautiful islets of Stone Dog, Incense Burner, “Fighting cock”.
- Visit Thien Cung “Heavenly Palace” cave, the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
- Stop at the harbor again to catch the bus to back Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive back in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Option upon your request : The best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long is riding kayak around the fishing village, get in touch with local people. Surchage US $10/pax
Price : $42/per person
- TOUR INCLUDES:
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Vietnamese lunch on board.
- Entrance fees/sight-seeing fees.
- TOUR EXCLUDES:
- Drinks, travel insurance
- Tips and others not mentioned above.
- CHILDREN POLICY:
- Child from 0 – 4 year old free of charge (Parent will have to payment by themselves if have any supplement)
- From 5 – 9 year old 75% of total rates
- From 10 up to 100% of total rates
- 2 adults will be accompanied by one child free of charge, second children will me request pay 75 % of total rates