Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi tunnel
The Great Holy Sight Temple, built in 1926, is considered one of the striking structures of South-East Asia. It is the headquarters of the unique Cao Dai sect, a religion with a hybrid of Buddhism, Christianity & Confucianism. Above the entrance is the all-seeing holy eye – symbol of the sect. Visitors will attend the midday ceremony’s extravaganza to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers, which is a fantastic experience.
After lunch at the local restaurant, proceed to the Cu Chi to explore the amazing site where Viet Cong hid during the War. It is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone". Visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed before entering the tunnels. Spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla-warriors’ food in war time). End of services. Return Sai Gon.
Price : $35/per person
* Free Pick up & Drop off : Pham Ngu Lao Str, De Tham Str , Bui Vien Str.
- TOUR INCLUDES:
- A/C transfer
- English speaking guide
- 01 mineral water/pax
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fee
- TOUR EXCLUDES:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and other meals not indicated in the program
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping).
- CHILDREN POLICY:
- Child from 0 – 4 year old free of charge (Parent will have to payment by themselves if have any supplement)
- From 5 – 9 year old 75% of total rates
- From 10 up to 100% of total rates
- 2 adults will be accompanied by one child free of charge, second children will me request pay 75 % of total rates