Legendary Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay
It is the incompletion if you travel to the north of Vietnam without a visit to absolutely marvelous Halong Bay region.
But it is not that simple. The region is not only inclusive of Halong Bay, but Lan Ha Bay.
Halong Bay is one of the most prized gift and treasure Mother Earth presents to Vietnam. The Bay is famous for the scenic rock formations with 1,600 island and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. Coming to this wonder, the tourists have the chance to visit Sung Sot Cave (Amazing or Surprising Cave) – the largest and most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
We can say that: what makes Halong become well-known and recognized by UNESCO as the World Heritage is Halong Bay.
Being far from Halong City, Lan Ha Bay has more isolated appeal. For many years, Lan Ha Bay attracts many tourists by the superb beauty. If Halong Bay is considered the “Colorful Bustling Attraction”, Lan Ha Bay will be the “Energetic Lifestyle”.
If you have time and opportunity to take in both of area, don’t miss out. But what if you have not got time or you are struggling to decide between two these bays? Let’s join us! “Legendary of Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay” is the exceptional combination that you cannot find anywhere else.
-3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS TRIP -
(1 NIGHT ON DRAGON GOLD CRUISE - 1 NIGHT ON EMERALD LAN HA CRUISE )
PRICE: 219 USD/PERSON
DAY 1: HA NOI - HA LONG (L/D)
07:45 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go to Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark Bai Chay harbor, board Dragon Gold Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim island or Titop Island,one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
- Do kayaking the best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long.
- Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
- Join in a cooking session on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing or try your luck with squid-fishing.
Overnight on Dragon Gold Cruise.
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY - LAN HA BAY (B/L/D)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
- Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process of pearl making in Ha Long.
- Change onto a Day-boat going Lan Ha Bay.Visit Monkey Island with endangered wild monkeys.
- Stop at Viet Hai harbor. Enjoy 5km cycling ride through wonderful jungle to Viet Hai village. Short trek inside Cat Ba National Park.
- Do cycling 5 km back to the harbor again. Enjoy lunch on board in Lan Ha bay.
Get on the Emerald cruise in Lan Ha Bay , check in Cabin and have dinner. Overnight on the boat.
DAY 3: CAT BA ISLAND - HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)
07:00 Enjoy spectacular view of the morning landscape of Lan Ha bay while having breakfast
7:30 Check out the cruise takes you to harbor and get on the transfer boat to Ha Long city
Relax and photograph wonderful pictures of Ha Long on the way back.
11:00 Have lunch on Junk while cruising back harbor and leave Dragon Gold Cruise,
- Start bus dive back to Hanoi. Have a rest half-way to free your legs.
17:30Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
- TOUR INCLUDES:
- Pick up/ drop off by air-conditioned bus
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Some local wine, fresh fruit on board in the afternoon.
- Kayaking, entrance fees, activities on board.
- Meals as indicated.
- TOUR EXCLUDES:
- Travel insurance
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
- SPECIAL NOTES:
- SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: 65 USD
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather, possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
- Bring your passport with valid visa (must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuites, cash,…
- CHILDREN POLICY:
- Child from 10 and above charge as adult
- Child from 5-9 charge 75% adult
- Child under 5 free charge, sharing room with parent.
- 2 adult only share with 01 child free of charge. The second child will be charged 75% adult