Dragon Cruise Superior ★★★
Ha Long and Cat Ba Island is a good choice for those who have a limited time but want to experience more things. With this trip, you’ll have an opportunity to combine a cruising trip to Ha Long Bay and discover the beauty of Cat Ba Island. Halong Bay has been recognized twice by UNESCO as a World Heritage Area for its universal values of landscape, geology and geomorphology. Meanwhile, Cat Ba Island is noted for its immense limestone forests, marvelous grottoes, white sandy, clear water beaches and coral reefs. Join us to enjoy this incredible trip right now!
Below we propose three different tours to discover Halong Bay with Superior Dragon Cruise. If you want more information about our boats can check the website Halong Bay Cruises
THE MYTHICAL HA LONG BAY 2DAYS
(1 NIGHT ON SUPERIOR DRAGON CRUISE)
Price: USD 97,00 /PAX
DAY 1: HA NOI - HA LONG (L,D)
07:45 - 08:30 Tour guide and shuttle bus of Ha Long Dragon Cruise pick you up then take 3.5 hour scenic drive to Ha Long city. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
12:15 Embark Tuan Chau harbor, get transferred to Dragon Cruise by a tender and enjoy a welcome drink.
13:00 Receive a cruise briefing. Savor delicious lunch while cruising among wonderful limestone island.
14:30 Visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave, the most beautiful with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites
15:30 Stop at Ti Top Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing or photographing of Ha Long at island peak.
16:30 Do kayaking among hidden parts and around Bo Nau cave to discover mysterious beauty of Ha Long.
17:30 Drop anchor in a calm water area, rest on the sundeck to enjoy Ha Long views at sunset.
19:00 Have a delectable dinner in cozy restaurant of Dragon Cruise in the middle of the bay.
20:00 Entertain evening by karaoke singing or try your luck doing squid-fishing. Overnight on Dragon Cruise.
DAY 2: HA LONG – HANOI (B,L)
07:30 Enjoy the morning landscape with complimentary tea and coffee served, photograph nice pictures.
08:00 Experiencing unforgettable memory passing through “tunnel cave” to a secluded lake.
09:30 Check out your cabin. Relax on sundeck for sun-bathing, photo hunting while sailing back to the harbor.
11:30 Leave Dragon Cruise, have a short rest and take a bus drive to a local restaurant for lunch.
13:30 Say goodbye to Ha Long bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Get dropped off at your hotel. Tour ends.
- SPECIAL NOTES:
- 2 people share one cabin.
- Single supplement: extra USD 30/PAX (If you travel alone and request your own cabin).
- Itinerary is subject to be changed without prior notice due to bad weather: possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
- Bring your passport with valid visa (a must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash…
- CHILDREN POLICY:
- Child from 0 – 4 year old free of charge (Parent will have to payment by themselves if have any supplement)
- From 5 – 9 year old 75% of total rates
- From 10 up to 100% of total rates
- 2 adults will be accompanied by one child free of charge, second children will me request pay 75 % of total rates
- TOUR INCLUDES:
- Some local wine, fresh fruit on board in the afternoon
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel by air-conditioned bus.
- Cooking class.
- Tunnel cave.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Kayaking, entrance fees, activities on board, meals as indicated.
- TOUR EXCLUDES:
- Drinks, travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.