12-days Tour Amazing Vietnam
If you are looking to escape the low winter temperatures and spend a few days visiting this really exotic country then this trip could interest you. We present to you a value package where you will have time to relax, enjoy the beach and also get to visit really interesting places like Halong Bay or the Mekong Delta. A relaxing trip, simple and fun. It all depends on you and your feelings when traveling.
DAY 1: HA NOI ARRIVAL (DINNER )
Well come to Ha Noi, our driver meet and transfer you to downtown. Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and verdant public parks – the capital of Vietnam. The rest of day will be free at your own leisure. Check in hotel, having dinner and overnight in Ha Noi
DAY 2: HA NOI CITY TOUR (B/L) –SIC TOUR
Have breakfast at your hotel
7:30 -8:00am Pick up at your hotel then Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the WestLake.Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; hishouse-on-stilt and One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.Relax and have lunch at a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
In the afternoon. You have 2 options:
- Option 1: on Tue, Thu, Sat and Sun
- Visit Temple of Literature constructed in 1070 dedicating to Confucius, sages and scholars. It was also the first university of Viet Nam once.
- Arrive legendary Hoan Kiem lake. Visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Tran Hung Dao - General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
- Option 2: On Mon, Wed and Fri
- Explore daily life of traditional ceramics village of Bat Trang. Visit showrooms and see how they model the products. Arrive legendary Hoan Kiem lake. Visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Tran Hung Dao - General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.Have dinner at the restaurant, come back hotel. Free time to visit Ha Noi Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 3: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY ( B/L) SIC TOUR
7:45 - 08:20: Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay.
- Get free wifi access while taking a 3 hour bus trip to Ha Long, have short break en-route.
- 12:15 Embark Tuan Chau harbor, Ha Long City. Transferred by tender to The Viet Beauty Cruise.
- Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, get cruise briefing and check in cabin.
- Free wife access is available onboard you have plenty of time socializing, chatting online.
- Enjoy set lunch onboard while cruising through Stone Dog islet,Fighting cock islets…
- Stop at SoiSim island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing, or experiencingwater surfing.
- Have an unforgettable memory while doing kayaking among hidden parts and Bo Nau cave.
- Get back on cruise, relax on the sundeck for fantastic views, drinks and sunset photos.
- Join in a“cooking class” on board with our chef making some dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00Delectable dinner is served.
Overnight on cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay
-Entertain evening with karaoke singing, squid-fishing (optional) or massage (upon requests).
DAY 4 :HA LONG BAY – HA NOI – NIGHT TRAIN TO HUE (B/L/D) SIC
SE17: (20h40 -11h20)
06:30 Enjoy sunrise over the bay or take part in a Tai Chi session on cruise sundeck.
- Relax with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have light breakfast on board.
- Visit Sung Sot “surprising” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
09:30Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful Ha Long while cruising through other parts.
- HaveBuffet Brunchon board while passing BaiTu Long Bay, seeBaiThoMountain.
- Disembark at Tuan Chau harbor. Relax at the lounge before bus transfer you to Hanoi.
16:30: Arrive in Hanoi. Drop you off local restaurant before driver only transfer you to Hanoi railway station to catch train to Hue
Day 5 :HUE HALF DAY CITY TOUR (L/D)- Private tourArrival in Hue around 11h20am. Driver & guide take you to hotel for check in then enjoy lunch before stating trip
01:30 pm: Continue by car to visit The Citadel - a walled fortress and palace in the former capital of Vietnam. The last place is Thien Mu pagoda, built in 1601 between a river and a pine forest. This Heavenly Lady Pagoda in Hue is one of the oldest and prettiest religious buildings in the country.
04:00 pm:Free time to explore in hue by yourself. Enjoy dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hue
Day 6 :HUE half day city -HOI AN (B/L)- Private tour
Have breakfast at your hotel.
Driver and tour guide pick up guests at the hotel at 08:30 am by private car. Begin the day with Khai Dinh Tomb. It is the result of the interminglement of many architectural trends: European and Asian, as well as ancient and modern. Then, go to visit Tu Duc Tomb - one of the most beautiful works of royal architecture of the Nguyen dynasty. The tomb lies in a boundless pine forest, 8 km from Hue. Stop on the way to visit The Conicat Hat & Incense Making Village.
12:00 am: Have lunch at local restaurant after that transfer to Hoian .Check in hotel and free and easy.Overnight in Hoian
Day 7 : MY SON HOLYLAND BY BOAT & COOKING CLASS - HOI AN CITY TOUR (B/L) – SIC Tour
Pick up guests at the hotel. Depart to My Son Sanctuary by bus. Once there, visit the Tra Kieu capital which was the the former administrative centre of champa kingdom. Discover the majestic ancient ruins at My Son including ancient towers which were built from 4th C. Then go to the dock and board on boat cruise along Thu Bon river.
11:15 am: Enjoy cooking class at a local restaurant with “Tam Huu” and “Banh Xeo” – a type of pancake in Hoi An. Have lunch with fresh seafood and local food.
01:30 pm: Continue to visit Hoi An ancient town. Walk to the old town, buy entrance tickets and begin the tour. Start visiting the Temple Kwan, Phuc Kien Temple, Tan Ky Ancient House, Phung Hung house, Japanese Bridge and cultural show rooms in Hoi An.
04:00 pm:Free to explore Hoian to shopping by yourself.Overnight in Hoian
Day 8 : BICYCLE –LANTERN MAKING VILLAGE & BE A LOCAL FISHER MAN (B/L/D) – SIC Tour
Pick up guests at the hotel. Depart to the home of lantern craftsman by bicycle.
Here you will have a brief introduction into the history, shape and color of the lanterns, as well as the many stages of making them. Then you will learn how to practice hands-on through each stage of lantern making under the guidance of the enthusiastic craftsmen: from bending it into frame, cutting cloth, sticking and completing lanterns.You can make your own lantern and keep it as a souvenir.
Back to your hotel by bicycle.Have lunch at local restaurant.
02:00 pm: Pick up guests at the hotel. Depart to Cam Thanh village, located about 4 km from Hoi An ancient town on the east side. A nice trip by small boat passing the Cua Dai fishing village, through a seven hectares of water coconut bring tourists to become a local fisherman.
Joining this tour, tourists will have chance to:
- Learn about the daily life of local people; learn how to paddle the Vietnamese unique bamboo basket boat.
- Participate in catching fish with local fishermen such as: strewing casting-nets, pulling square fishing nets.
- Explore the forest ecosystems of coconut water, fish crabs and sail with the locals.
- Enjoy beautiful sunset in Thu Bon River with some traditional folk songs of people here.
05:30 pm: Have dinner with local food and fresh seafood in a typical restaurant.
06:45 pm: Back to your hotel.Overnight in Hoian
Day 9:HOI AN-DA NANG-SAIGON HALF DAY CITY (B/L)- Private tour
In the morning:
Have breakfast at your hotel then transfer to Danang to catch flight to Saigon
Arrival in Saigon, driver only pick you up and transfer to the hotel. Check in hotel and relax.
In the afternoon:
We start the trip by visitingNotre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office,followed by exploring the Reunification Palace,andthe remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum. Enjoy clyclo 1 hour before watching water puppet show. Having dinner on Cruise on Sai Gon River. Finish around at 21.30. Back your hotel and Overnight in Saigon
Day 10: CAO DAI TEMPLE-CU CHI TUNNEL ( B/L)- SIC Tour
The Great Holy See Temple, built in 1926, is considered one of the most striking structures in all of South-East Asia. It is the headquarters of the unique Cao Dai sect, a religion with a hybrid of Buddhism, Christianity & Confucianism. Above the entrance is the all-seeing holy eye – symbol of the sect. Visitors will attend the midday ceremony’s extravaganza to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers which is a fantastic experience. After lunch, proceed to Cu Chi to explore the amazing site where Viet Cong hid during the War. It is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone". Visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed before entering the tunnels. Spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food in war time). Return to SaiGon.Overnight in Saigon
Day 11:SAIGON-MEKONG DELTA TOUR (B/L)- SIC Tour
Enjoy the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields.
On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit& honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy& observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories. Overnight in Saigon
Day 12:SAIGON-DEPATURE (B)- Driver & Car only
Breakfast at hotel then transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure flight. End of trip!