The Sea Paradise of Vietnam
Lying on the central coast of Vietnam, Nha Trang attracts some of the largest number of international tourists coming to Southeast Asia. Nha Trang is blessed with most favorable conditions for tourism development in Vietnam such as beautiful beaches, cheap travel services, abundant seafood and wide selection of recreational activities, especially underwater sports. Departing from Saigon, which is 500 kilometers away, it takes you just less than half an hour to fly to dreamy-like coastal city of Nha Trang Vietnam.
Unlike dynamic noisy Danang and pristine Vung Tau, Con Dao and Phu Quoc, Nha Trang seems to be peaceful and poetic during daytime but busy and crowded when the night falls down.
Nha Trang Coastal City always possesses an especially seductive charm in mind of sea enthusiasts. Going on a Nha Trang Tour, tourists will have lots of time playing with frolic sea waves. There are wide range of budget Vietnam tours as well as budget Nha Trang tours awaiting you such as:
- Glass Boat Tours: Just sitting on the boat, you can see numerous species of fish, algae, corals and other sea creatures. It only takes about 45-55 minutes from the port of Oceanographic Institution to Hon Mun Island, Khanh Hoa Province. As the boat speeds down, you can easily admire the seabed landscape through glass bottom of the boat. Sparkling sunlight goes through the water reach the sea bottom, showing an amazing aquarium with corals of various shapes and colors surrounded by flocks of fish and other sea creatures.
- Hon Tam Island Tours: Travelling from Cau Da port to the amusement park of Hon Tam Life Paradise, you have chance to enjoy plenty of entertainment services such as swimming, visiting well-known ruins, watching the Hawaiian dance and enjoying authentic lunch with unique flavors of Vietnam cuisine and world culinary.
- Nha Phu Bay: A visit to Nha Phu Bay is ideal for sightseeing, sea bathing, playing and enjoying seafood specialties. Swimming in the Orchid Spring, sightseeing Hon Thi Island, exploring hundreds of orchid species in the Orchid Cave, watching African ostrich and wild deer in natural forests are series of must-do in Nha Trang. Moreover, tourists can enjoy funny circus show of elephants and bears here. Nghinh Xuan Lake and Thuy Tien Lake are ideal destination for those who are seeking for peace in mind. Have you ever tried riding a ostrich, canoeing and skydiving? These exciting games are available in Nha Trang Vietnam.
- Nha Trang City Tour: Nha Trang City is marked with lots of famous scenic spots such as the City Cathedral, Long Son Tu Pagoda, Ponagar Tower and Thap Ba Hot Mineral Spring. Dam Market in Nha Trang is considered the commercial hub of Central Vietnam.
- Vinpearl Land Nhatrang Vietnam is promising to give you a full-of-fun day. Vinpearl Land is well known for the world's longest sea-crossing cable car system, which is 3,320 meters long. This is the world of thrilling games such as 3D – 4D virtual films, acrobatic swings, roller coaster and electric car driving. Exploring the colorful aquarium, amazing water park and enjoying laser water music show are worth trying when going on Nha Trang Tours.